Monday, August 6, 2007

Where is Everybody?

Just wanted to reassure our millions of daily readers that CarboOverload will return shortly. She has taken a leave of absence due to the fact that she has been experiencing vertigo. I saw her this weekend and she was talking about a few places she has been going...can't wait to see the reviews. Get well soon!

Now, CrumbYum has been unable to post due to a few factors.
1. He is having some computer problems
2. He has been celebrating Seafair for like one month.


On another note, I made these for dinner last night and they were bomb.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think they gave me the shits

Anonymous said...

but they were delicious

CrumbYum said...

I so love hot wings!!!! Everyone, my friend Dave O and I made the most awesomest hot wings over seafair they were so motherfucking good i still have the taste in my mouth and fortunately for me and not for lar the taste is not in my ass!!!

Chilula baby it's all about chilula. That and a killer rub I put on it, then we grilled em. We used the chilula in a butter sauce just like on the bottle of franks but with some extra seasonings. so motherfuckin good!
Nothin but love,
Hope to see some if not all of you Tuesday August 14 at Vito's.
CrumbYum

CrumbYum said...

oh, and p.s., SEAFAIR so rocked. I got torn up big time! Installed a faucet and plumbed the kitchen sink then a bus load...ok, a couple people showed up, and we drank. I mean like serious drinking. Like back in the day before 21 and you would pour all the wounded souldiers into a 40oz bottle then bury it in the yard so your folks wouldn't find it and drink it next time they are out of town or it's party time.

Yeah, I know you know what i'm talking about.
CrumYum