Thursday, August 16, 2007

San Francisco: IN-N-OUT (no beef please)

Maybe some of you already know this...but you can still eat at IN-N-OUT off the not so secret menu if you choose not to eat cow. Basically its the standard burger without meat which they replace with two nice slices of AMERICAN cheese. I loved this sandwich even though a few other people thought it was a waste of time. They were too focused on getting their burgers "animal style". The true thing that saved this sandwich for me was the AMERICAN cheese, which in my opinion, is one of the best things ever invented.

We walked from like Pier 3 to Pier 30 to get these burgers/sandwiches. I'd say it was totally worth it but in the end I am still a fan of the veggie whopper sandwich. And even though they make all these claims about their fries, I am still not a fan of eating one inch potato sticks Something tells me this is a location issue because I have had these fries before in LA...


No comments: