Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Eating at Bumbershoot Vol. 1

So yeah, Bumbershoot...damn I am tired. I parlayed around the Seattle Center for three days with a solid crew of some old and new friends. I had the best time...I dont think I have gone to all three days of Bumbershoot since like 92'.

Let's start with day one, which I always use as my day to take part in the ever famous Big City Burritos, I remember these burritos back in the day at festivals like Lollapalooza. I tried to look up this festival franchise on the internet...but didn't get very far. Perhaps I should consider opening one of these on the corner of my block.



These burritos have gone up in price over the years and the fillings have gotten a little lighter, but these burritos have got to be the easiest thing to eat while walking through a huge crowd or if you have to post up in the grass.

For $7 you get a tortilla, beans, rice, cheese, black olives, sour cream, jalapenos and salsa/tomatoes. So simple, yet so good. Shout out to the faithful friends who walked around the park trying to find this spot.

No comments: