Thursday, September 27, 2007

Ouch...Jack in the Box


Jack in the Box, is good for only one type of dining...and that is the meal you decide to eat at 2:30 am. I live so close to this place but rarely dine here. I was walking by on Sunday and it seems like someone is on a mission of hate. If you can't make it out it reads "Feed Your Fat Asses". If that isn't enough reason to not be the asshole who goes inside, I don't know what is.

Shout out to the Jack in the Box jalapeƱo poppers and the shakes!

4 comments:

kjade said...

poppers, hell yeah...the only shit i eat there (other than standard fries)

nostamwerdna said...

I'm a pretty little school girl.

angela said...

STOP THE HATE

nostamwerdna said...

i should never have logged in on a foreign computer.

your writing on my e-dentity with a digital marker